December 17, 2008

Life Long Learning 2.0

The Nikon Photo School website featured a lot of helpful tips for taking better photos. The website is easy to use and I was able to locate topics of interest quickly. I also liked the types of graphics used and the placement of these graphics which actually helped to clarify the text. (As opposed to bogging down the page with flashy, nonsensical graphics which seems to be a common mistake made on many websites).

As for the pizza request via a website...I actually tried this a couple weeks back on Pizza Hut's website and loved it! I completely custom-made my own pizza, indicated which store I would pick the pizza up, and was provided with the time that my pizza would be ready for pick-up. Voila! When I showed up at the store, my pizza was ready and waiting all yummy-like for me.

1 comment: